2022 COVID-19 Guidelines
The health and safety of our patrons, musicians, staff and volunteers are very important to us! Please read our COVID-19 guidelines carefully and check this page again before attending Festival events for any last-minute changes.
- We recommend that all of our patrons be vaccinated and boosted.
- Because of the high transmissibility of the latest variants, we recommend all patrons wear a mask.
- Please refrain from attending Festival concerts if you have been exposed to, or experiencing symptoms of, COVID-19.
- Refunds will be offered should any of our concerts need to be canceled. Upon request, we are happy to offer a refund or donation credit to ticket holders who are unable to attend due to pandemic-related illness, exposure, or concerns.
- Should CDC, state, local, or venue regulations change, we may need to update these guidelines and/or re-seat patrons to allow for social distancing. We appreciate your understanding as we follow these guidelines.